1. What’s the difference between the In Salon, Hybrid and Online Courses?
• In Salon – the whole training course is done in the salon in Cheltenham. Depending on the course you will either qualify on the day or need to submit case studies afterwards to qualify. • Hybrid – Online learning and In-Salon Practical session. Depending on the course you will either qualify on the day or need to submit case studies afterwards to qualify. • Online – All online learning . All courses require case studies and a video submission.
2. How do I book the In-Salon practical session?
There’s a link to click in and book the practical session which is in the Hybrid courses.
3. Do I need to have a model?
Yes – you need a model for all practical sessions/online Zoom or Skype assessments and also all case studies must be on a real person * You can use a mannequin head for the practical session for the Eyelash Extensions Courses practical session In-Salon but a real model is preferable.
4. What do I need for the In-Salon practical session?
You need to bring a model and I will have a professional kit here for you to use which is yours to keep. Bring glasses if you wear them.
5. What's the video submission for the online course?
• A video of you doing the treatment • This can be recorded on your mobile device • A tripod or someone to hold the device. You then e-mail it to me.
6. What if I miss my booked practical session?
There is a fee of £50 if the session needs to be rebooked.
7. Is there a kit included?
Only for the Classic and Volume Eyelash Extension Courses. You will use my kit for all In-Salon practical sessions. If you are doing the online only course you will need to purchase the kit yourself and the course will explain what you need.
8. How long can I access the course for and Is there a training manual?
One year access and all courses come with a manual.
9. Are the courses accredited and insurable?
Yes, all of the courses are accredited through 'The Association of Beauty Therapists' (ABT) and you can get insurance through them once you qualify (for the In-Salon and Hybrid courses you can get insurance from any provider, for the Online Courses you must be insured through ABT)