1. What’s the difference between the In Salon, Hybrid and Online Courses?
• In Salon – the whole training course is done in the salon in Cheltenham. Depending on the course you will either qualify on the day or need to submit case studies afterwards to qualify. • Hybrid – Online learning and In-Salon Practical session. Depending on the course you will either qualify on the day or need to submit case studies afterwards to qualify. • Online – Online learning and practical assessment via Zoom/Skype. All courses require case studies before the online practical assessment.
2. How do I book the In-Salon practical session or the online Zoom/Skype assessment?
There’s a lesson in the Hybrid on Online courses where you can click a link to book the In-Salon practical session or Online Zoom/Skype assessment.
3. Do I need to have a model?
Yes – you need a model for all practical sessions/online Zoom or Skype assessments and also all case studies must be on a real person * You can use a mannequin head for the practical session for the Eyelash Extensions Courses practical session In-Salon but a real model is preferable.
4. What do I need for the In-Salon practical session?
You need to bring a model and I will have a professional kit here for you to use which is yours to keep. Bring glasses if you wear them.
5. What do I need for the Online Zoom/Skype Assessment?
• A model (led on a beauty couch, or similar) • The correct products and tools (you can use the kit that I send you) • A mobile device (iPad/Smart phone) • A good WiFi connection • A tripod or someone to hold the device so I can observe you
6. Can I ask you questions in the Online Zoom/Skype Assessment?
No, but you can ask me questions when you submit your case studies online before you do your final assessment.
7. What if I miss my booked practical session/online practical assessment?
There is a fee of £50 if the session needs to be rebooked.
8. Is there a kit included?
Only for the Classic Eyelash Extension Course. You will use my kit for all In-Salon practical sessions. If you are doing the online only course you will need to purchase the kit yourself and the course will explain what you need.
9. How long can I access the course for and Is there a training manual??
One year access and all courses come with a manual.